Friday 2 September 2011

It has been a long time

Hi guys!
It has been a long time since I posted here anything new. It was due to some problems with the exchange and my game. I couldn't upload anything new since exchange didn't allowed me. I was very gutted. And then my computer  stopped working good and I had to buy new motherboard and RAMs so also reinstallation of windows. Then problems with my game after installing Generations. Then real life things and summer holiday. So you can see a lot of happened.
Recently I uploaded some sim to the exchange and it worked YAY (unfortunately exchange was broken that day and for the next 3 days lol - I need to reupload that sim) 
I will post link soon to download him :)



I build also a house. Here is sneak peek 




I hope now everything will be better, I just need to get in creative mood again. All those problems made very lazy with my sims. And I missing some action :) 


I am wondering if anyone missed me and is still visiting my blog ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment